People and companies around the globe have placed their trust in TÜV Rheinland Group since 1872.
We use new ideas, expertise and a strong global network to contribute to the further development of products, services, systems and people and make them more competitive. In doing so, we are working towards a future that can fulfil the needs of both mankind and the environment in the long term. Advising, developing, promoting, examining and certifying – these services inspire our customers every day.
The history of TÜV Rheinland Group is the story of the growth from a regional testing organisation into an international provider of technical services - with several milestones in its development. Today, the corporate group is active in more than 65 countries and in 36 business fields.
TÜV Rheinland Hellas, a full member of TÜV Rheinland Group, world leader in the field of Technical Inspection and Certification, in more than ten years of presence in Greece, has already a prevailing positioning, established itself as the "reliable and competent partner” in difficult, Specialized Technical Inspections, in Greece, Cyprus and the Middle East.
The Company is committed to keep clients satisfied by offering Inspection - Certification services that provide for:
- Compliance with Standard requirements (National, European, International).
- Compliance with the existing institutional texts (Greek Official Gazette, Ministerial Decisions etc), Guidelines of ESYD (Hellenic Accreditation System S.A.) or other Accreditation Councils involved (DAkks, TGA etc) and/or other legislative requirements affecting in any way its work.
- Respect and application of the terms of Contracts and Joint Ventures, when and wherever it is appropriate.
- Timely delivery of results, evaluations and other works.
- Competitive prices for the Inspections - Certifications services offered.
- Added value to the services - products under inspection.
- Maintenance and further development of the relations with TÜV Rheinland Group Body that represents Cyprus and the area of the United Arab Emirates in Greece.
- Continuous know-how and training transfer from TÜV Rheinland Group to the auditors and the personnel of TÜV RHEINLAND HELLAS S.A.
Target partners and collaborations sought
Desired collaborations will be with those consultancies which are specialized in quality management systems installation, Industrial QA/QC Services, and in management / organization of European funding programs for other companies.
In addition, all collaborations with external partners / free lancers at any field of study (especially in industrial-engineering, medical and tourism areas) would be desired within the framework of inspections.
We are also interested in cooperation with other accredited certification bodies in order to expand our certification fields abroad.
Technologies/products/services offered or sought
Our auditors, inspectors and experts evaluate management systems, implement Industrial Inspections, IT processes, and complete businesses in accordance with internationally recognized standards, or on the basis of individual performance criteria. Around the world, companies trust in the excellent reputation of our TÜV Rheinland mark – a synonym for tested safety and quality.
Industrial Controls, Quality Systems, Environment and Energy Quality Systems, Food Safety Systems, Information Technology System, Health Care and Occupational Safety, Retail and Tourism certification and inspection services, staff training, Product Testing
Explore our services according to your needs
Date of establishment: 1999
Contact Person for HPhos: Dipl. Elec. Eng. John Stathopoulos
Telephone: 210 5562130
Mobile: 697 2669557
Website: www.tuv.com www.qstar.gr
Postal address: Trapezountos & Digeni Akrita, 19200 Elefsina, Attiki
Nature / Size: S. A. / Large
Number of employees: 35